- Please pull all the way forward to the front of school in the drop off lane.
- Have your children exit on the right side of the vehicle.
- Please do not drop your children off in the parking lot or from the passing lane.
- Students can be dropped off at 7:30 a.m. or later. For students eating breakfast, the cafeteria opens at 7:30 a.m. Students who are not eating breakfast will wait out front until 7:45 a.m. with the staff on duty. At 7:45 a.m., the campus opens and students will have a morning walking warm up on the primary playground.
- The school day starts promptly at 8:00 a.m. All tardy students must go through the office.
- At dismissal all Kindergarteners will continue to be dismissed at the Kindergarten gate on the north side of campus.
- All 1st-3rd grade students who are meeting their grownups to walk home or be escorted to a legally parked car will be dismissed through the Kindergarten gate on the north side of campus.
- Grownups, please wait on the grassy area in front of the school near the Kindergarten gate.
- All 4th-6th grade students who are walking home or are meeting their parents to walk home or to be escorted to a legally parked car will be dismissed through the main gate by the office. Grownups, please wait on the grassy area in front of the school.
- All students (Grades 1-6) who are riding home in a car will wait to be picked up on the grassy area behind the gate near the office. Parents are asked to remain in their vehicles until they reach the front of school. There will be no walk up dismissals from this gate. If you are picking up students at multiple dismissal times, please park your car and wait for your students on the grassy area. You may not wait in the pickup line.
There is NO PARKING in the bus zone, pick up line, or passing lane. Please park in a designated parking spot. There is also No Parking along the side walk in front of the school from McFadden to just north of the parking lot near the primary playground. Traffic citations are issued.
For your safety and the safety of your child, please remember to ALWAYS use the sidewalks and the crosswalk. Please note that the cross walk has been moved several feet to the north. We will continue to discourage you from walking through and across the parking lot.